With SPILLERS Cool Fibre and SPILLERS Senior Fibre having recently been discontinued, we thought it an ideal time to introduce the new line up, including the latest addition to the range; SPILLERS Daily Fibre.
Why Choose SPILLERS Daily Fibre?
Many leisure horses maintain weight easily on forage alone and in these situations, balancers are the ideal way to provide essential nutrients to balance the diet without excess calories. With vitamins and minerals already taken care of, adding a low calorie, short chopped fibre helps to extend eating time without compromising your horse’s waistline; cue SPILLERS Daily Fibre.
• Triple blend of soft fibres with added straw and grass nuts for natural variety and texture
• With alfalfa which provides quality protein and bioavailable calcium
• Low in starch and sugar
The SPILLERS Fibre Range
Low calorie chopped fibre ideal for feeding alongside the recommended ration of balancer or compound feed
• Low calorie fibre feed ideal for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Can be fed as full or partial hay replacer
• Ideal for good doers as a ‘complete feed’
• All of the benefits of SPILLERS Happy Hoof® without the inclusion of molasses
• High in oil to promote coat shine and provide additional calories for condition.
• Added vitamins and minerals to help balance the diet
• Alfalfa rich fibre blend, high in oil to promote coat shine and provide additional calories for condition
• Ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers
For more advice on choosing the right fibre for your horse contact the SPILLERS Care-Line on 01908 226626advice for horse owners, chaff, fibre, horse feed, laminitis, new