Approx. weight in Stubbs scoop: 0.6kg
High oil alfalfa blend for optimum condition and digestive support
- Soft, alfalfa blend ideal for feeding alongside compound feeds and balancers.
- High in oil to enhance coat shine and provide slow release energy for optimum condition.
- Includes short chopped alfalfa, rich in quality protein and bioavailable calcium to extend eating time and provide a natural buffer to stomach acid.
- Low in sugar and starch to support digestive health and reduce the risk of excitability.
- Ideal for horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers.
- With added vitamin E, the most important antioxidant, to balance the high oil content.
- Nutritional analysis
- Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
- Oil (%)
- Protein (%)
- Fibre (%)
- Starch (%)
- Sugar (%)
- Vitamin E (iu/kg)
- Calcium (%)
- Potassium (%)
INGREDIENTS: Lucerne (alfalfa),Soya (bean) hulls (genetically modified), Wheatfeed, Chopped cereal straw (oat & wheat), Grass high temperature dried (grass nuts), Molasses and soya oil (from genetically modified soya) blend, Rapeseed oil, Cereal straw treated (oat & wheat, sodium), Calcium carbonate, Soya bean meal dehulled (genetically modified), magnesium oxide, Sodium chloride (salt)
PLEASE NOTE that we may occasionally make small adjustments to our formulations. Please contact Care-Line for specific advice, especially in relation to allergies.
500kg horse in medium work
500kg racehorse in heavy training