Approx. weight in large Stubbs scoop: 1.7kg
The ultimate senior mash for condition & gut health
- Fast soaking fibre blend, ideal for all senior horses & ponies, especially those with poor teeth.
- High in digestible fibre & includes live yeast, FOS & MOS to help maintain digestive health & condition.
- Whole cereal & molasses free, low sugar & starch recipe suitable for those prone to laminitis.
- Contains quality protein to help maintain muscle tone & topline.
- Benefits from an appetising apple aroma released during soaking, to aid palatability.
- With a full range of vitamins & minerals including vitamins E & C to support immune health.
- Can be used in addition to other feeds, on its own or as a total hay replacer.
- Place the required amount of SPILLERS Senior Super-Mash in a bucket and add in 1.5 times the volume of water. Leave to soak for 2 minutes or until the water has been fully absorbed. Check the consistency is suitable for your horse or pony before feeding.
- Warm water may be required to achieve optimum soaking time. Please contact the Care-Line for specific advice on feeding to severely insulin dysregulated horses and ponies.
- Nutritional analysis
- Digestible Energy (MJ/kg)
- Oil (%)
- Protein (%)
- Fibre (%)
- Starch (%)
- Sugar (%)
- Vitamin A (iu/kg)
- Vitamin D3 (iu/kg)
- Vitamin E (iu/kg)
- Vitamin C (mg/kg)
- Selenium (mg/kg)
- Copper (mg/kg)
- Zinc (mg/kg)
INGREDIENTS: Soya (bean) hulls dehulled (genetically modified), Oatfeed, Dried (sugar) beet pulp (unmolassed), Wheatfeed, Cereal straw treated (oat & wheat, sodium), Rice bran, Sunflower seed meal dehulled, Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride (salt), Rapeseed oil, Oligo-fructose (dried (0.2%)), Yeast products (0.2%)
PLEASE NOTE that we may occasionally make small adjustments to our formulations. Please contact Care-Line for specific advice, especially in relation to allergies.
250kg pony in light work (as a replacement for compound feed)
|500kg horse in light work (as a replacement for compound feed)
|500kg horse unable to eat hay, grass or short chopped fibre